The prominent Dundee city centre office building at 1 Courthouse Square has been sold for £800,000.
Shepherd Chartered Surveyors acted on behalf of Andrew’s Homes to sell the Category B-listed five-storey building to the Hussain Partnership.
It was built in 1927 as a hotel and later used as a sheriff court, sheriff clerk’s office and telephone exchange prior to its refurbishment and conversion into offices.
It is currently let to Nat West Bank PLC, Simpson Marwick, Victim Support and Wise Group for a passing rent of £94,610 pa.
Some 7000 square feet of office space is available for let and inquiries are invited.