A Dundee shopping centre was evacuated this afternoon – after a light fitting blew its fuse.
The incident took place in Sports Direct on the first floor of the Overgate just before 4pm.
The fire and rescue service said they were not called to the incident.
Shoppers say they were “rushed out” of the Overgate.
A spokeswoman for the shopping centre said: “A light fitting blew in Sports Direct which had a knock on effect to other units and caused a partial evacuation in the centre.”
overgate being evacuated, great day out in dundee
— alana ? (@a1anaspence) August 17, 2017
The centre has reopened.