One of Broughty Ferry’s most historic pubs has reopened its doors after undergoing a four-week refurbishment and The Courier was among the first to get a look at the revamped premises.
The Fisherman’s Tavern in Fort Street has been extensively redecorated.
Although the layout of the pub is generally the same, the second bar to the rear has been removed to create more room and space for a new women’s toilet.
All of its 14 bedrooms have also been redecorated.
The Fish first opened in 1827 and is renowned for its real ales.
It is currently owned by Belhaven Greene King.