A Fife family had a lucky escape on Monday night after an outbuilding in their back garden was completely destroyed by fire.
An investigation is under way into the blaze at the property in Dunnikier Estate, Kirkcaldy, where crews were called to a report of a detached garage well alight.
The initial call was received by the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service at 11.18pm and two fire appliances from Kirkcaldy Fire Station were in attendance.
Video of the fire from Fife Jammer Locations is above this article
The fire was brought under control by 11.44pm and crews were able to leave the scene shortly before midnight.
Thankfully there were no reports of any casualties as the occupants of the house, and neighbouring properties, were alerted to the incident fairly quickly.
Emergency services are probing suggestions the blaze may have been caused by a faulty tumble dryer.