A woman has been taken to hospital following a house fire.
The blaze broke out in the living room of a property in Crawford Priory, Pitlessie, shortly before 4.30pm on Thursday.
The woman was treated for smoke inhalation and taken to the Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy as a precaution.
Two fire engines from Cupar and one from Glenrothes attended.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fore and Rescue Service said: “We were called to a fire the a ground floor living room.
“one female casualty was treated for smoke inhalation and crews extinguished the fire using hose reels, breathing apparatus and a Co2 extinguisher.”