Firefighters have extinguished a blaze in a house in Glenrothes.
The first floor of the property in Broom Road was well alight when crews arrived on Wednesday evening.
An ambulance was called but all occupants of the house were accounted for and police said no one was hurt.
The alarm was raised at around 6.30pm.
A spokesperson for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called to a report of a house on fire in Broom Road, Glenrothes.
“The first floor was well alight but that has now been extinguished.
“All persons are accounted for.”
Police Scotland said officers were also in attendance but the cause of the blaze appeared to be accidental.
Firefighters from the town’s station were expected to remain at the scene for some time.