Two people have been arrested after a snack van went up in flames on a Fife street.
Emergency services were called to the scene on Hayfield Road at around 4am on Wednesday.
Fire crews tackled the blaze, which engulfed the front end of The Chef – Street Kitchen food van.
No one was injured during the incident.
Police said a 38-year-old woman and 35-year-old man had been arrested in connection with wilful fire-raising and inquiries remain ongoing.
Sergeant Jimmy Adamson from Kirkcaldy Police Station said: “It was fortunate that on this occasion no-one was seriously injured as a result of the fire.
“We are currently working with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service to establish the full circumstances of this incident, and would ask anyone who may have information to assist our investigation to come forward at their earliest opportunity.”
Anyone with information is urged to contact Police Scotland on 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
The owner of the van was unavailable for comment.