Baby bargains will be bought and sold at an event coming to Perth next weekend.
The National Childbirth Trust’s nearly new sale will offer parents-to-be the chance to pick up pre-loved toys, clothes, equipment and maternity clothes at a big discount from shop prices.
New parents will also have the chance to offload baby goods their little ones have outgrown by registering as sellers at the event.
The sale is at the Bell’s sport centre between 11.30am and 1.30pm on Sunday October 29 and is being organised by the trust’s Perth and District Branch.
Sellers keep 70% of the money raised, with the other 30% going to the charity’s work to support local families.
NCT Perth and District volunteer Vicki Anyon said: “Coming to one of our nearly new sales is a double whammy – you can get pre-loved baby bargains and you help to fund the branch’s services for other parents too.”
For more information and to register as a seller before the October 27 deadline, email NNS.Perth@nct.org.uk.
You can also find out more at the local branch’s Facebook page.
As it's less than a month to go to our next Nearly New Sale we thought we'd show you what to expect! All sellers drop their items off to us and then our lovely volunteers sort them out into categories and age/size to make it easy for you, the buyer, to find what you're looking for and to get the best bargains! Register here as a seller or turn up to Bell's Sports Centre on the 29th October at 11.30am to bag some brilliant bargains! And pick up a FREE goody bag packed with lovely samples for you and your family to enjoy. Seller registration – https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_view&id=29940395
Posted by NCT Perth & District Branch on Friday, 30 September 2016