A man has been treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Perth city centre.
Fire crews were scrambled to the first floor property in Princes Street on Sunday morning.
They used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze, which is understood to have started in a kitchen.
A fire service spokesman said two appliances were called to the scene just before 8.30am. The area was locked down while the incident was brought under control.
One man was treated by paramedics at the scene, before he was taken to hospital by ambulance.
The flat was ventilated by firefighters and the street was re-opened by 9.40am.