If you need to contact us for any reason, we want to make it easy for you to find the person who can help. Please make your selection from the options below:
Digital Subscription Customer Support
Tel: 0800 0294956
Our Digital Subscriptions team is available to be contacted by phone or email. Please have your email address and subscription details available.
Our opening times are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Start your quick and easy journey to advertising with The Courier today.
To talk to us about family announcements, classified ads or placing an obituary, please email email@example.com or call 01382 575088.
Editorial: See below for individual team contact numbers or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web and e-paper subscriptions
For more information on our combined website, click here.
To order past copies call 01382 575 580.
If your query is directly connected to your use of this website, please contact:
Digital production team
Home news delivery
Tel: 01382 575427
The Courier and Evening Telegraph editorial
The Courier and Evening Telegraph titles are published by DC Thomson & Co. Ltd.
Our website and print titles are committed to reporting of the highest standards and we aim to produce our journalism with accuracy, honesty and fairness.
Our journalists adhere to the DC Thomson company values of integrity, respect, commitment and creativity and we abide by the industry’s own code of practice, known as the Editors’ Code. It sets out the rules that newspaper and magazine industry members pledge to accept.
More on the code and its rules can be found here.
All complaints should be addressed to the Editor. It is our policy to publish clarifications and corrections when necessary and as quickly as possible. We will set aside space on P4 or P5 of the newspaper to do so, or, if the complainant requests, in the relevant section of the website.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to The Editor, The Courier, 2 Albert Square, Dundee DD1 1DD or by calling us on 01382 575318.
If you are still not happy you can contact The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) which is the independent regulator of the newspaper and magazine industry and administers the Editors’ Code of Practice.
IPSO can be contacted at: Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, logging on to www.ipso.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 2220.
To contact members of our editorial team, please select from the following:
- The Courier and Evening Telegraph editor: David Clegg email@example.com
- Live News: Bryan Copland firstname.lastname@example.org 07787254206
- Business: Rob McLaren email@example.com 07882429917
- Fife area editor: Claire Warrender firstname.lastname@example.org 07824562746
- Perth area editor: Morag Lindsay email@example.com 07890035671
- Angus area editor: Graham Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 07802690232
- Dundee area editor: Laura Devlin email@example.com
- Craigie column: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime & Courts: Alan Richardson email@example.com 07890034175
- Farming: Katrina Macarthur firstname.lastname@example.org
- Features: David Dalziel email@example.com
- Food & Drink: Maria Gran firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health & Wellbeing: Debbie Clarke email@example.com
- Letters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obituaries: Chris Ferguson email@example.com 07890033352
- Past Times: Graeme Strachan firstname.lastname@example.org 07802690228
- Politics: Derek Healey email@example.com
- Schools & Family: Cheryl Peebles firstname.lastname@example.org 07717485273
- Sport: Sean Hamilton email@example.com 07832336084
- Transport & Environment: Joanna Bremner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Editor: Graham Huband email@example.com 01382575318