If you run into problems, or need to contact us for any reason, we want to make it easy for you to find the person who can help. Please make your selection from the options below:
Main contact details
2 Albert Square
Dundee DD1 1DD
Web and e-paper subscriptions
To order past copies call 01382 575 580.
If your query is directly connected to your use of this website, please contact:
Digital production team
The Courier is published by DC Thomson & Co. Ltd. It is committed to journalism of the highest standards and we aim to produce our newspaper with accuracy, honesty and fairness.
Our journalists adhere to the DC Thomson company values of integrity, respect, commitment and creativity and we abide by the industry’s own code of practice, known as the Editors’ Code. It sets out the rules that newspaper and magazine industry members pledge to accept.
More on the code and its rules can be found here.
All complaints should be addressed to the Editor. It is our policy to publish clarifications and corrections when necessary and as quickly as possible. We will set aside space on P4 or P5 of the newspaper to do so, or, if the complainant requests, in the relevant section of the website.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to The Editor, The Courier, 2 Albert Square, Dundee DD1 1DD or by calling us on 01382 575318.
If you are still not happy you can contact The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) which is the independent regulator of the newspaper and magazine industry and administers the Editors’ Code of Practice.
IPSO can be contacted at: Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, logging on to www.ipso.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 2220.
To contact members of the Courier’s editorial team in Dundee, please select from the following:
- Editor: David Clegg email@example.com
- Live News: Emma Crichton firstname.lastname@example.org 07971 791869
- Business: Rob McLaren email@example.com 07882429917
- Comment: Morag Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org 07890 035671
- Community: Claire Warrender email@example.com 07824562746
- Craigie column: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime & Courts: Alan Richardson email@example.com 07890 034175
- Entertainment: Lorraine Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org 07890 043939
- Farming: Nancy Nicolson email@example.com 01382 575383
- Features: Gillian Lord firstname.lastname@example.org 07989 224096
- Food & Drink: Julia Bryce email@example.com 07445 231040
- Health & Wellbeing: Dawn Donaghey firstname.lastname@example.org 01382 575929
- Letters: email@example.com
- Nostalgia: Graeme Strachan firstname.lastname@example.org 07802 690228
- Obituaries: Chris Ferguson email@example.com 07890 033352
- Politics: David MacDougall firstname.lastname@example.org 07971 888785
- Schools & Family: Cheryl Peebles email@example.com 07717 485273
- Sport: Sean Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org 07832 336084
- Transport & Environment: Peter John Meiklem email@example.com
- Managing Editor: Graham Huband firstname.lastname@example.org 01382 575318
To talk about advertising in the Courier newspaper, or Family Announcements notices, please email email@example.com or call 01382 455666.
Or to advertise on the Courier website, please contact Linda Ruxton on 01382 575230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a full list of DCT Media contacts.