It is Father’s Day on Sunday June 20 and we are inviting everyone to draw us a picture of his or her Dad, Granddad, Guardian or Carer.
Send us your drawings along with a message for Dad and we will feature your masterpieces in special supplements next month.
We can only accept one entry per person, with submissions to reach us by May 26 2021. Any we receive after this time will not be included.
The guidelines for Draw Your Dad are simple
- Where possible, download and print the template provided on the website. If you are unable to print from home, please use an A4 sheet of paper for your entry
- Use bold colours – crayons and felt pens show up best
- Try to get the picture in the centre of template provided/A4 sheet of paper
- Make the picture as large as possible within the template/A4 sheet of paper
- Messages should be as legible as possible to help us when processing the pictures and no more than eight words
Send your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, age, town and message along with your entry.