Each week Julia Bryce finds out how to fix yourself a decadent drink, right in the comfort of your own home.
The perfect drink for soon-to-come summer evenings, The Chambord Spritz is refreshing and delicious.
Featuring raspberry liqueur Chambord, white wine and soda water, this easy-to-make cocktail will take just minutes to create.
As well as showing us how to create the mouthwatering drink, Julie has also created The Chambord Royal for fizz lovers and a great child-friendly mocktail so the kids can join in, too.
The Chambord Spritz by The Adamson
- 50ml Chambord
- 125ml dry white wine
- Top with soda
- Mint spring, to garnish
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Pour the Chambord and white wine into a glass with ice.
- Top with soda and garnish with a mint spring and fresh raspberries.
The Chambord Royale
- 15ml Chambord
- 125ml Champagne or Prosecco
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Rose gold shimmer (optional)
- Pour the Chambord and fizz into a Champagne glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and rose gold shimmer.
Magic Mint (one for the kids)
- 5 fresh blueberries
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 100ml apple juice
- Muddle the blueberries in a glass.
- Empty the muddled fruit into a glass with ice and add the juices.
- Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and raspberries