Blair Castle Caravan Park is set in breathtaking Perthshire countryside at the foot of the Cairngorms National Park, so there is a huge amount to do in the local area.
It is home to nine acres of open green space at the heart of the park, offering a huge safe space for children to play which never feels cramped even when full.
On site the park has extensive facilities including: a shop, games room, laundry, drying green, playpark, heated shower blocks, washing up facilities, beauty room, segways, mountain bike hire and even an electric car charging point.
There are many more reasons to visit this holiday hotspot, here are just six:
- Variety of touring pitches – Blair Castle Caravan Park has touring pitches that are hard standing, electric and fully serviced and they have launched their XL pitches that can take up to 18m vehicles.
- Family camping pods – they have 8 family camping pods (pictured above) based along the fence line at the river which can take 2 adults and up to 2 children and some are pet friendly. When you like to camp but prefer a solid structure, this is the accommodation for you!
- New 1/2/3 bedroom woodland lodges – they have 11 woodland lodges (pictured above) with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, a slice of self-catering luxury at an affordable price. Stunning views from your private decking of the tranquil scenery, the perfect getaway for the weekend or longer.
- Caravan Holiday Homes – enjoy Blair Castle’s modern 2 and 3 bedroom caravan holiday homes to rent for short and long stays on the estate. With commanding views of the park and the countryside around, they make for the perfect break in Scotland.
- Blair Castle and Gardens – the campsite sits at the foot of Blair Castle and Gardens (pictured above), enjoy discounted entry when staying at the park and enjoy the 750 years of history throughout the 30 rooms on show. The restaurant and gift shop will keep you occupied at the end of the tour and then enjoy the extensive gardens and grounds, with adventure playground for the kids.
- Atholl estates activities – being situated on the estate opens up 50 miles of walking and cycling waymarked trails to enjoy from an easy stroll to a mountain hike! Land Rover safaris are also available on the estate along with shooting and fishing.
*You can enjoy all this and more at your next stay at Blair Castle Caravan Park, to take the first step in organising your trip, visit the website by clicking here.