Scottish football is back and Courier Country’s two Premiership teams go head-to-head on day one.
Jim Spence, Eric Nicolson and Ian Roache explore every aspect of the Tannadice clash between Dundee United and St Johnstone –
- Which team has had the better pre-season preparation?
- Does 2020 form at the end of last season matter?
- What are the key match-ups?
- What formations and tactics can we expect?
- Can United get enough service to Lawrence Shankland?
- Will Saints’ pace be too much for the United defence?
- Will Craig Conway make United regret not bringing him back?
- Who will best adapt to the no fans factor?
- How will their seasons pan out after this game?
Also on the agenda is the ‘dreadful’ fixture list Dundee are faced with when their season gets underway in October.