The weather in the last couple of weeks has certainly heralded the arrival of summer, that’s for sure.
And what’s one thing that many of us long for when the sun makes an appearance? An ice-cold, refreshing tipple to sip away at that transports you to the tropics.
Well, Drambuie has got you covered.
These cocktail recipes are perfect to prepare for a quick and easy sunny delight. Not only do they look the part, but they taste it, too.
The first, a Drambuie coffee tonic, is a delicious summery cocktail that can be preprepared for a get-together when hosting friends and loved ones in the sunshine.
All you need to do is combine Drambuie liqueur with either tequila or gin, fresh grapefruit juice, and coffee for a unique flavour – perfect for those who enjoy a subtly sweet yet refreshing drink.
This can be premixed in a glass jug and stored in the fridge until required.
The second, a Drambuie coffee grapefruit paloma, is equally as refreshing and flavourful.
Keen to prepare some more cocktails this summer? You’ll find a line-up of tempting recipes here.
Drambuie coffee tonic
- 50ml Drambuie
- 100ml tonic water
- 25ml espresso or strong cold brew coffee
- Make a Drambuie and tonic in a tall glass with ice.
- Leave enough room at the top to pour in a small shot of espresso, then stir and enjoy.
Drambuie coffee grapefruit paloma
- 25ml Drambuie
- 25ml Tequila or gin
- 25ml Pink or red grapefruit juice
- 25ml brewed coffee
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass jug and serve the premix and soda, in equal parts in champagne saucers.