Firefighters are continuing to tackle a blaze in a house in west Fife.
Two engines rushed to the scene in Saline when the alarm was raised at around 10.40am on Tuesday.
A further three pumps were dispatched shortly after.
It is understood the roof of the house in Oaklee has been badly damaged.
Police said all persons had been accounted for and there are no reports so far of any injuries.
Officers directed traffic on nearby Main Street as firefighters dealt with the incident.
The fire has been extinguished but firefighters are continuing to dampen down the property.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We received a call at 10.42am to a dwelling fire and we mobilised two appliances from Dunfermline.
“A further three pumps were mobilised.
“The main fire is extinguished but they are still dampening down.”
Initial suggestions are that the blaze may have been caused by an electrical fault.