A woman has been taken to Kirkcaldy’s Victoria Hospital following an accident in Leslie High Street on Thursday afternoon.
Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
Firefighters tackled a blaze in a block of flats in Kirkcaldy on Tuesday evening caused by rubbish in the laundry room .
Emergency services were called to a busy Perthshire slip road on Saturday night after a horse broke out of its trailer and made its way onto the dual carriageway.
An Angus mum is warning parents about the dangers of hoverboards amid fears one of the devices exploded and set her house on fire.
Emergency services attended a fire in a property in Carnoustie on Thursday afternoon.
Angus firefighters have tackled a potentially dangerous garage blaze in Kirriemuir.
Efforts to extinguish deliberate fire-raising in Levenmouth appear to be paying off.
Mindless vandals put a popular Fife gala day event at risk after burning portable toilets to the ground in a public park.
A young person is likely to die in the ruinous grounds of the former Strathmartine Hospital if break-ins and arson attacks continue, experts have been told.
The A90 was closed in both directions in the early hours of Saturday morning after a van caught fire.