Try this simple recipe for haggis tortilla pizza if you fancy a break from traditional haggis with neeps and tatties. Great for using up leftover haggis too.
· 150g haggis
· 2 large tortilla wraps
· 60g grated cheddar cheese
· 30g mozzarella cheese (torn into 5 pieces)
· 2 tbsp pizza sauce
· Spread half of the grated cheddar evenly over one of the tortilla wraps.
· Lay the other tortilla wrap on top of this.
· Spread the pizza sauce evenly over it, leaving a 1cm border.
· Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the pizza sauce, evenly place the torn pieces of mozzarella.
· Crumble the haggis over the top.
· Bake in an oven at 200C for 8-12 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Lidl.
Lidl giant XXL haggis, £2.79. Regular haggis, £1.09.