Firefighters were called to deal with a small fire at a house in Kirkcaldy in the early hours of Friday morning.
Two crews from the town’s fire station were summoned to the incident in Sauchenbush Road after a grill pan caught fire.
No-one was injured, and crews used breathing apparatus as they extinguished the fire.
A spokesman for Scottish Fire and Rescue said: “We were called to a house fire in Sauchenbush Road in Kirkcaldy at 4.03am today.
“A grill pan had caught fire. Two appliances attended and fire fighters using breathing apparatus extinguished the blaze.
“There were no casualties.”